المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : tips to start a business

احمدمحمدحمدي
02-16-2020, 02:41 AM
Perfect price settings
Pricing confusing for every newbie. It's fraught with questions like, 'Is XX dollars / hour too much? Is it too little? Or 'Should I make the payment per hour or through the project?'
التجارة فى دبي (http://edrakbusinesscenter.ae/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%aa%d8%ac%d8%a7%d8%b1%d8%a9-%d9%81%d9%89-%d8%af%d8%a8%d9%8a/)

There are no fixed fixed price rules - but there are some helpful guidelines that you can use to find one that works for you.
افكار مشاريع تجارية (http://edrakbusinesscenter.ae/%d8%a7%d9%81%d9%83%d8%a7%d8%b1-%d9%85%d8%b4%d8%a7%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%b9-%d8%aa%d8%ac%d8%a7%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a9/)

Drop Three Zeros MethodSimply Get the perfect salary (read: realistic), drop three zeros from it, and voila, you have your hourly rate! For example, say you really want to earn at least $ 40,000. Just take the three zeros out of the end and you'll now get a rate: $ 40 an hour.
Double the 'Resentment Number' I like, because it is so fun and effective. Ask yourself: what is the lowest rate you will be doing, which will make you feel bad about your work? Say that you will work for at least $ 15 an hour. You only need to double that number so now you will earn $ 30 an hour.
Do what the next person does. This method is incredibly simple: go to Google and search for the average hourly rate of any service you provide. You will get a good idea of ​​where to start when you charge fees for your customers.
Simply choose one of the above methods and use it as a starting price. Once you start charging customers, you will have a good idea if it is enough for you.
رخصة تجارية دبي (http://edrakbusinesscenter.ae/%d8%b1%d8%ae%d8%b5%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%ac%d8%a7%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%af%d8%a8%d9%8a/)

After the first few customers, you can start to 'adjust' your prices. You are making $ 30 / hour? Start charging $ 40 or even $ 50. Again, there is no strict and specific rule for how much you should charge. Just start tuning until you find a happy rate with it.

Step 5: Invest in yourself
Your goals will change as soon as you know how to start a business.

You may want to earn more money just to supplement your income.

You may want to expand in order to quit your job and work full time in your rocks.

The best way to start doing anything is to start investing in yourself.

Now, there is one thing that you will find very popular with people who have not spent time investing in themselves and knowing how these things work, and they will create what are called levels of abstraction.

That's why I want to offer you a place to start: the newsletter.

Click on the link and join this special list to see tips, strategies and techniques that you will not see on my blog.

Another strong investment in yourself is learning mentalities to calm mental barriers that prevent you from achieving your goals. However, I want to address some of the more common excuses for starting a business.